Alexandra Klaudia Süveges
I was looking at my old photo albums when my first camping photos hit me. The items I created are related to camping/touring with a little bit of magic behind them.
- Can be placed on a hat/one’s head.
- Protects from UV light.
- Can protect one’s head from medium-sized rocks (if falling from above).
- Its upper layer is painted with material similar to candle wax, which protects against acid rain.
- 2 horn-looking objects can be attached for use as a lightning rod (the umbrella will not conduct the electricity.)
- If struck by lightning, connected to the Infront Pack items, the electricity can be stored.
- The backpack does not need to be on one’s back, it can follow its owner with the remote control. (5-meter distance is the farthest it can stay from the owner.)
- The backpack can fly.
- Its accumulator can be used for a light source, charging devices, keeping food/drink cold.
- Spacious. There are separate folders for items.
- When used as a backpack, the wings are separated/placed into the packback.
- The limit of the items’ weight is 15 kg.